Things to remember............

Thursday, March 02, 2006

DOH - I got lost today trying to find a property in Suffolk! LMAO -
So, I came back to work and will try to find it again on TUESDAY! =o)
I love my job - I love my boss - that helps!

I'm waiting to hear from the hospital to see when they schedule me.....yet again, frustrating but should be sometime within the next month or so =o)

My @ss really needs to get back to the gym - I am down about 10 lbs but would like to lose another 10lbs I think or maybe just tone majorly - my legs are OH SO GROSS-O - I can fit back into my Old Navy size 6 jeans but I'd prefer them to fit a tad bit looser =o)

I've been bowling in a league for the past few months and I LOVE IT! This week I get to bowl twice because someone wants me to sub for them - last week I was so disappointed in how I bowled - I didn't get my average ONE game out of THREE! The 3 weeks prior I had gotten a 200+ game every week - so I was a bit bummed! Can't do worse than last week so this coming week will have to be better, eh?

I'm rambling and I'm tired - I've been trying to update more lately!

Ang =o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home