Things to remember............

Saturday, February 03, 2007

My first born - my teenager! OY - Rye is and always has been a Mommy's boy ( heck, in his early years, Dad was gone at sea, ALOT!! Some lucky girl will appreciate that someday! Though he's MY BOY - he's JUST LIKE HIS FATHER! Always involved in projects...etc. He's a big time volunteer at the Youth Center on base - he was actually chosen as Youth of the Month for the base - awe - he's playing basketball right now and LOVING IT. ( tallest kid on the team ) As you can see by the picture...he's almost outgrown me...he's 15! Rye is a wonderful child - wouldn't trade him for a million other - he does have a teenagers back talking mouth ( we all did once, right?) For the most part - I know how truly lucky I am and how blessed ....If I ever doubted it...all I'd have to do was take a look around the neighborhood once to be reminded! I'm done bragging now =o) Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home