Things to remember............

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Okay - Summer will be here before I know it! Wednesday will be 4 weeks since my boss joined Weight Watchers! I didn't join the program - but I am following the program with her. I've been to the gym a few times - with our schedule it is hard to fit it in! But, I do bowl in a Monday night and Friday night league and that helps as I can count that as some form of exercise. We've gone to the gym on our lunchbreak once - if things weren't so busy at work, we'd be able to do it daily! I can't complain about business at work though - that is a good thing! We are usually slow this time of year...this year we are kicking @ss and probably more busy than our busy season!!!

I had a pair of goal jeans - that is what I am going by mainly - cause with going to the gym...you gain muscle and while you lose inches...the scale may not show as much in lbs. I've had a pair of jeans that I could SQUEEZE into but was not comfortable wearing.....I'm back in those in just 3 weeks! WAHOOO - I have one more goal pair - they are a pair I bought off of E-Bay and they never have fit - I've already seen a difference in being able to get them UP FARTHER - *LOL* when they it and button comfortably then I'll be where I wanna be again! * I THINK * All women know that we can never be totally happy with ourselves...there is always something we could improve on =o) I'm guessing that if I went by scale size alone - I'd need to lose maybe another 6-10 lbs to fit in that certain pair of jeans - that is IF the weight comes all right where I need it to! LOL - Ya right - but I AM on a mission baby!

I need to start walking and tone these cottage cheese thighs back up - blech - gotta love the body parts that you inherit from family! Thanks MOM - bahhahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home